1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD PRS Gary Grainger 4 string. 10 top, 10/10 condition!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by More or Les, Dec 30, 2017.

1. More or Les

More or Les Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Long Island, NY
    Price:
    $2550
    Strings:
    With the same care and attention to detail as they do on their guitars, the PRS GARY GRAINGER bass is just full of appointments, love, and unreal playability.

This rare but delightful finish is called "Autumn Sky". It has to be one of their most sought after "colors", and this one is just perfect.

As all PRS instruments go, this one exemplifies the ease of playing; the neck and fingerboard are just a pleasure to play.

Sonically, the bass is as versatile as anything I've ever played. Might I recommend a thorough read-up on the controls...Grainger 4 String Bass - 2017.

Original hard shell case, paperwork, etc. Bass is in showroom condition. Regular (if there is such a thing) price is around $4,000.

Happy holidays, and thanks for looking!

NO TRADES this time around, as I am looking to fund another purchase.

Attached Files:

baltodoc, DavC, 3rdBass and 1 other person like this.
  2. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    I just ordered a GG5 with an 8 month wait. I was actually looking for a 4, but the price was about the same so I went with the 5. These are phenomenal basses. I want this one badly!

3. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    PM'ed