1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD PRS GG5 sell or trade for Dingwall

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RussT, Oct 4, 2017.

1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling or trading my 2014 PRS GG5. This bass is in near mint condition. The only imperfections are some virtually invisible swirls and very minor finish scratches on the back. You cannot see them in 99% of lighting situations and they are impossible to photograph. The top, neck, headstock are perfect. The colour is leprechaun tooth (I know, I know). Silly name but gorgeous colour.

This is a fantastic bass that I got in a trade for my Spector Code Deluxe PJ5. It did not disappoint and I am only selling because I have a serious case of Dingwall fever. I just bought 2 recently and I want another. Simple as that.

So....regarding trades if you have an active Dingwall you would like to trade hit me up. I would love an ABZ5 with the Glock preamp or an active AB1. I have a Super J and a passive AB1 so I am looking for something different.

Cash price is $2400 shipped in North America with OHSC and the trussrod tool and original case candy that came with the bass.

Attached Files:

DavC and Bassthrash83 like this.
  2. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Bass is on hold pending payment until the end of October.

3. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

Hey Russ, what's this thing weigh?

4. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    9.5 or so. It is sold though. The buyer has been paying it off and it will be gone by next week. I just updated the thread.

Lowendtech likes this.