Prunes and Custard SOUNDCLIPS!..

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Tecx, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Tecx

Tecx Radio Rock Leads To Sterility

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Yes finaly you can here it...

Thanks to our own Mr. David Wilson I am now the owner of (insert comic guy voice) The Best Pedal Ever (end comic guy voice)...
    Well I have had the beast a mear 2 days and it is already the best pedal I have every owned/used, in any catagory... Mind you it could be placed in many catagory's... Enough of my flim flam... On to the sound clips...

All where recorded with my p-bass, direct into my mixer...

ps. for some reason I could not upload the mp3's individualy, so they are ziped...

pss. I hate the new changes to uploading... I can't upload mp3's... I can't upload good sound quality... DAMNIT... well they are 11kz and 20kbs, but its all I could do... sorry...
  2. marc40a

Mar 20, 2002
    Boston MA
    Wow..that really sounds synthy.

I'm curious as to how it handles rapid staccato or muted notes.

I'm looking to emulate an 80's type sequenced sound. An example of this kind of sound is here:

It's the first track 'Obsession' under the 'Listen to Samples' section.

I haven't found anything touch sensitive or accurate enough handle a line this speed.

If anyone has any suggestions..I'm all ears.
  3. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I like that stuff. Really cool. That'd make a really great intro to a powerful song(the first clip).
  4. Tecx

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Thanks man... both clips are little exerpts from 2 of my songs....

5. Electricmayhem

Dec 18, 2003
    I'm not familiar with the Prunes and Custard...

is it a Danelectro? :confused:
  6. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    I think it's made by a guy from New Zealand - Crowther. That thing sounds mucho cool :cool:
  7. bryansells

Dec 30, 2003
    The sound clips appear to have been deleted. Would someone please post some soundclips of the Prunes & Custard???

8. Tecx

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Are you the guy who pm'd me about it?.. I mssged you back, if you want clips just say so... To me...

ps. I will do some up soon...