PS: SKB PS-25 Pedalboard with full cabling, power supply, extras/Strat pickguards

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Ian Perge, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Ian Perge

Ian Perge Supporting Member

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    SKB PS-25 powered pedalboard with extras!

The PS-25 serves as a fully integrated nine volt DC power source for up to six pedals with two separate signal loops: examples of various routing can be seen here This unit was purchased in 1999 in expectation of consistent live gigging with a solo artist. The gigs never came off, and aside from 2-3 practices this has never left the house as a result. No cracks in the housing that are common to used/eBay'd units, all the jacks function perfectly as well as the included AC adapter. I modified some of the cabling to fit my needs at the time, so I'm tossing in a brand new, sealed power supply cable kit as a replacement ($24.99 store price). As another sweetener, I'll also throw in two 20' Horizon instrument cables to run the pedalboard to-and-from your amp ($20-30 store price. Not Monster Cable quality, but hardly "bottom-of-the-barrel" and easily good for their intended use) so that once you've added some velcro from your local hardware store to your pedals, you're set to go! These as well have seen no use aside from the 2-3 practices - absolutely no rust/wear on the 1/4" connectors. One last extra: a set of new-in-box, unused Hartke light (45, 65, 80, 105, 130) 5-string bass strings . I know what's been said of them, but at the very least they're free "emergency" strings for a gig. The padded carrying case w/ padded shoulder strap is in what I would term "very good/near mint" condition. Aside from some very minor scuffing on the corners (simply from transport when I've moved) there are no defects - it's been sitting sealed in a closet. No rips/tears/marks in the padded nylon case, and all the zippers and buttons are in full working order. Asking $90 OBO within the general vicinity (that's in line for eBay sales in this condition without the added extras and security of purchasing from a longtime TB member with pre-feedback sales) + "real" shipping: what it costs to ship, and only that - no "packing" or "handling" tack-ons. I'll take up the slack on anything over $20 USPS Priority Mail, and will discuss the same on UPS, DHL, or alternate shipping methods.

SKB PS-25 specifications:
    • Model No. SKB-PS-25
    • Features 2 Effects loops, 6 9V pedals only. 500mA
    • Mount Dimensions: 24" x 11 1/2"
    • Overall Dimensions: 26 1/2" x 13" x 1 1/2"
    • Weight: 8.5 lbs.
    Pedalboard 9V adapter cable kit specifications:
    • Model No. SKB-PS-AC2
    • 3 each: 3.5mm/1.2mm
    • 2 each: 3.5mm/3.5mm
    • 1 each: 9V Battery Cable Adapter
    I'm really looking to get this out of my closet, folks. :D *SOLD TO GUY*

Two Strat-style 11-hole, 3 single coil pickup pickguards - Black Pearloid and White Pearloid

I also have two "Axl"-brand (Musician's Friend's older house-brand) 11-hole Strat-style 3 single coil pickguards for sale as well. They were accidentally shipped with a bass purchase, and refused to take them back when informed (I imagine it would have cost them more for shipping and restocking then to give them to me).
    • Black Pearloid 4-ply (Black/White/Black/Black Pearloid)
    • White Pearloid 3-ply (White/Black/White Pearloid)
    There is a slight warp due to being in their flexible packaging for several years - I have no doubt that being screwed flat on to a guitar would eliminate this. Asking $10 each plus "real" shipping (estimate $2-3 for padded mailer and shipping cost) - purchase with the above pedalboard will have the shipping charge waived.

Pictures available by request, and I'll accept PayPal, Cashier's check, Money Orders, and cash handed to me at my front door. :smug: (anything else, pm me and we'll talk)

Thanks for reading! :D
  2. Ian Perge

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    Bump for price lowering and listing.shipping clarifications.
  3. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
  4. Ian Perge

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    SKB sold to guy - enjoy it!