1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

PS3

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mark Wilson, May 20, 2011.

1. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    Who has it?
    I just got one, and want to play online with people.

I'm drinking tonight with my bro and gonna play all night, so lemme know.

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Two dudes hanging out alone on Friday night, drinking beer, and playing video games.

-Mike

3. Mark Wilson

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Yep.
    And?

4. Demon_Hunter

Demon_Hunter

Jun 8, 2008
    What games you have? My PSN name is in my sig add me if you want. There's other TBers that I have in my list from that Modern Warfare 2 thread HERE that went around before.

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Right about now is the best time to pick up a used one if you want one. With all the PSN/Sony hacking going on, a lot of people are trading theirs in for xBoxes.

6. Mark Wilson

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Too late. Just got a Ps3.

i THINK my PSN is Pinky_7 But I can't remember right now.
    i'm also drunk and lying in bed. So i'll repost tomorrow.

7. EdHunter

EdHunter

Jan 14, 2010
    Dublin
    I've slowed down playing a bit of late due to school, so a bit of dicking around on GTA or MW2 is about all I get up to these days. And I can safely say, that despite the issues with IRL drink driving, I got much better at GT5 after a few pints....

8. Had one for quite a few years now. I got it used at Gamestop, it's one of the older models that can play PS 1 and 2 games. My PSN ID is Gernhead. Right now playing DC Universe Online. Having fun so far.

9. Absentia

Absentia

Feb 25, 2009
    Strohsx

I don't play FPS though.

10. neither do I because I'm horrible at them.. but I really really wanna try out Bulletstorm

I have ps3 but I never signed up for the playstation network

11. baalroo

baalroo

Mar 24, 2008
    Wichita, KS
    Oh hey, what server do you play on?

12. Most, if not all of the PVE servers (can't remember their titles). Can't stand PVP, I hate Gankers.
    I'm currently trying a whole bunch of different types of heroes and villains until I gain a certain level of familiarity with the game.
    One of my faves so far is a Hulk clone called Bannerman. (Meta brawler acrobat with Ice powers). So far he's gotten the most league invites of all my toons.

13. Demon_Hunter

Demon_Hunter

Jun 8, 2008

Gankers? :confused:

14. Not to hijack, but I recently got a 360 and been smashing on some Marvel vs Capcom 3, anyone else? I love this friggin game, even though I get thoroughly crushed everytime I play online..

15. Guys that like their high level characters to beat up on low level ones. Like a level 30 guy attacking a level 5 guy. Basically they take on people thay know they can beat up real easy,
    Ya know, like schoolyard bullies. Cowards, pretty much.