Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pssst... Jeff R. , over here.

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by XavierG, Mar 11, 2003.

1. (No, not Jeff Rader)

Is this what you're looking for?

"O Canada" Solo Bass

Feel free to copy my arrangement.

X

[Later Edited] JR, my reply to your email has bounced back "undeliverable" (???). You can "borrow" these as well, but I can't post the full versions -

"No. 3 Road"

"Funk It"

"Funky Town"

Email me with a good reply address.

(Apologies to everyone for this, but it's kinda - sorta urgent... and I know you won't mind terribly since y'all love me dearly.)

2. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    Ok, so this thread wasn't for me, but it kinda reminded me of your arrangement of O Canada. I really like it, and if you have transcribed it, I would REALLY love a copy.

Thanks,
    -Jeff

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Wow, that was a really cool version of O Canada. If I was a Canadian, I'd be in tears. :)

4. CANADIA!!! :D

sorry, i don't have anything against your people X, but canada is a BORING country...

5. Now don't hijack my thread!

6. Jeff Moote

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    So X... :D

No chance you've transcribed it, eh?

7. Oops... didn't mean to ignore you, MontyP. I've been 'easily-distracted' of late.

No, I don't have it transcribed (I just sorta sat down and played it), but I'll get to it when I'm in transcription mode ;) and PM you when it's ready.

8. you wanna tell me when its done?.?. plz?
    sounds great... you rock

9. Jeff Moote

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    I didn't really think you were ignoring me... just reminding you.

Thanks greatly for that... I didn't really expect you to do that if it wasn't already done. Good stuff... looking forward to that.

10. Sure thang, pardner. But what would a Texan want "O Canada" for?

11. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    ... my mind... is blown.

12. Jeff Moote

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    I agree... why would anyone else want it. It's not a particularly great song... I prefer other anthems for musicality, but it has a lot of meaning because of my care for my country.