Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Psst...Hey Kid...Come here...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jimbob, Jan 4, 2006.

1. jimbob

jimbob

Dec 26, 2001
    Charlotte NC
    Endorsing Artist: Acoustica Mixcraft; Endorsing Artist: DR Strings
    I'm walking through my local "Going-Out-Of-Business Media Play" looking through the rubble when I trip across a Bad Dog Stereo Phaser by Washburn (South Blvd in in Charlotte NC also had Distortions, Choruses and Flangers...not sure what else) hanging on the wall. Reduced to $21.00 after tax? Yup I bought it...and Yup, for $21.00 I got a cool new pedal. Good Construction (it's metal!) fits my Boss Daisy Chain and is just as quiet as my Boss Stuff.

So folks, Run as fast as you can to your local Media Play and see what's there...I may go back Tomorrow as they had some Line 6 and Marshall Pedals at around $50.00....as well as a Washburn Wah Pedal for under $50.00

2. Higgie

Higgie

May 31, 2005
    London, England
    I've sent you a PM. :)

3. anything good?

there aren't any MP's around here, but if there is anything good, maybe we can work out a deal and you can make a small profit!

4. jimbob

jimbob

Dec 26, 2001
    Charlotte NC
    Endorsing Artist: Acoustica Mixcraft; Endorsing Artist: DR Strings
    I played with the Washburn Phaser last night through my practice amp and this thing is alright. If you set the Speed to 1/2 max or 12 o'clock, the Depth to Max and the "Regen" just left of 1/2 max or 12 o'clock and play "Stranglehold" by Nugent, it's right on. My bass has new DR Black Beauties on it and my practice amp has a 8" speaker in it so my sound is lacking some low end right now. I have practice Saturday night so I will try it through my Nemesis and let you know how it goes.