Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

PT shirt

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Briguy, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Briguy

Briguy

Feb 14, 2005
    I just gotta complain in the strongest possible terms about this. My ding-dong diddly PT shirts stink, it seems after 2 weeks of wearing them I generate some type ammonia funk that tide, cheer, wisk, and all cant defeat. I bought some of these jacked up moisture wicking/antibacterial shirts for $13! I got 3 and two of them have failed, one is good but I sense its time is coming. By the way I should mention PT shirts, are military uniform t shirts, Im a Marine my shirts are green. But yah these ding dong diddly things, its killing me cause the stink everynow and then will escape from my blouse in wafts and catch me right under my nose and I go nuts! I use Axe and deoderant but it goes so far, I need some sort of chest deodorant.
    :rollno:

2. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Have you considered washing your shirts?

3. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Either hang 'em in the sun to dry, or add 1/4 cup of bleach to the wash. That should be enough to kill the mildew or mold, but not fade the shirts.

4. Did you just say blouse?

5. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    The overshirt of a miltary Battle Dress Uniform. Go ahead, make fun of the marine :scowl:

6. I had no idea they called them blouses. I guess having the marines call them blouses takes away all of the feminine connotations I associate with that word! I consider myself learned!