Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by MJ5150, Feb 1, 2005.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Jake sent me a Genz Benz rack case. The item arrived in perfect condition as he described it. It was packed very well. He sent me a tracking number right away, and was very easy to contact as the deal came to a close.

Nice guy to deal with. He doesn't play any games.

2. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Jake bought a set of tuners from me last month. Nice guy! I hope his project goes well.

3. Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    Got my genz benz 115 from him today...Very solid inperson transaction, and an extremely nice and friendly person, as well. I would do business with Jake as much as possible, if I had the money :p
  4. konfishily

Jan 24, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY
    Jake is the man.

Got everything as soon as he got money. Came well packed. Great guy, even sent me some sound clips. I recommend this guy for your next transaction.

Konstantin Fishilevich
  5. brock29609

brock29609 4 strings, 2 wheels

May 11, 2003
    Greenville, SC
    Bought a GB Intro 50 combo from him. Item was just as described. Amp arrived in box with no padding whatsoever (I think his dad shipped it for him), but no harm, no foul. It arrived safely. Thanks!
  6. Puarija bought a bass from me :D . He was prompt with his payment and patient when things didn't go as planned. I would recommend him to anyone as a straight-up guy.