Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Public Cry for Help w/ Fledgling Bass Site

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Mud Flaps, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    ...yes it sounds so pathetic.

BUT IT ISN'T! IT'S COOL!

www.geocities.com/bassrigs

I really need the assistence of some fellow TB'ers. Specifically Victor Wooten. Can anyone identify all of the equipment in his rig, which is attatched to this post?

Also, can anyone find me Stanley Clarke's gear list?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Just go to the submit page. If you're a fairly notable bassist, you can submit your rig too.

Thanks

P.S. Don't submit John Myung's gear list. Instead, PM Defeldus and say, "Get Mud Flaps Myung's Gear List!"

2. :p

as soon as i find that magazine ill send it to you muddy boy.

but really guys, this is a really cool idea so please help us out.

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I went to your site, and checked it out. I found it when I was signing the guestbook on DEFELDUS' website. Those aren't my favorite bass players though. :)

I like the simplicity of your site. Good job.

-Mike

4. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    uh, yeah, the attatchment, roighto!

5. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    Then submit your favorite bass players.

6. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    Cool site, there are all kinds of rig discriptions on here for a lot of guys just do a search to help you fill in the gaps, pull up Flea and you will even know what pedals he uses.

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    MF....yeah, I realized after I posted that comment that maybe I should shut my mouth, and help make it better. I am researching a couple guys right now.

-Mike

8. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    Don't feel bad. Thank you very much!

9. BTW Les has 2 old Fenders, a 69 and 65 I believe. It used to be up on the Primus site but I can't find it anymore.