public embarrassment

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jucas, Feb 7, 2005.

1. jucas

Dec 14, 2003
    Hi everyone...

So this is only sort of out of curiosity, and partially as I need to find something really embarrassing to film for a competition. (yeah, its stupid and I'm in rez. at least I know its stupid) And since everyone here seems to be exceedingly creative, anyone have any input as to a horribly embarrassing thing to do in public and film.

If it turns out to be funny, I can try to put a link to it here, but I make no promises as I'm pretty much useless on a computer. So if you want to see someone do something really stupid and have some say in it... now's your chance.

Thanks a bunch for even reading this
  2. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Make yourself a t-shirt that says "Philadelphia Eagles - Super Bowl Champions!" :)

I did something like that for a psych project when I was in high school. Picture this... I weigh about 285 lbs and am 6'5" tall... I took off everything but my boxers, went into the local shopping mall, and rode one of those kiddie rides (a big yellow duck, to be exact) over and over for about 10 minutes while people stared and made funny faces, and children were absolutely confused. LoL A security guard kicked me out of the mall. hehe The girl who filmed it has the video, and I never got a copy...

Anyway, I highly recommend some sort of full or partial nudity, as that is an automatic cue for embarrassment. If you can add something that kids do and adults aren't supposed to do, that will help as well. Public places with lots of foot traffic are a must.

I now work at this mall, and I see an awful lot of stuff that I would personally be embarrassed by that these young kids are perfectly comfortable with/proud of... so maybe "embarrassing" is relative?
  3. Finger Blister

Finger Blister

Jul 8, 2003
    Film people picking their nose.

If your looking for it, you'll find that it's extremely common.
  4. The number of disgusting things you can see when looking in your rear-view mirrors at traffic lights is amazing. Just saw a very aristocratic-looking lady, driving a nice BMW digging away earlier today. Wasn't pleasant.