Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Public Stoning Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by HamOnTheCob, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Hello all. It seems I've annoyed a heck of a lot of people in the last 2 days by inadvertently bumping ancient for sale threads. This thread is for the purpose of giving you all a place to bash me publicly. Sorry fellas, and sorry for complaining about some things. I love TB and I don't think there's much that could make this place any better than it is already.

Please, feel free to throw tomatoes...

Jake

2. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    No one shall commence stoning until I blow this whistle.....are we all clear on that?

[​IMG]

3. Kevjmyers

Kevjmyers

Dec 10, 2004
    Boulder. CO
    I can think of something that will make this place a better place to be. Banish all the people who refer to the third grade as their "senior year."

4. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    Hey man, no worries here, I read several of your resurrected posts and didn't realize how old they were until someone else mentioned it. If resurrection bothers them so much they should take a break, in 12 hours around here something like 150 to 200 posts pop up, so it's not like they have a shortage of stuff to read. I'm sure NONE of us are innocent of making similar mistakes ( I pledged my participation to a NY GTG started by Ken Smith before I realized it was posted in DB. Imagine me showing up to a DB GTG with my Peavy Cirrus :eek: )

In my opinion if resurrecting old threads irritates people so much maybe it needs to be done every once and a while so they have the chance to get over it.

5. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Dang! I missed! Hold still!

6. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    that's enough of that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.