Puddle of Mudd Live???

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by morty25, Aug 21, 2002.

1. Hey, i was just wondering does anyone no if puddle of mudd are any good live. Im thinking of going to one of there shows on the 10th september in Dublin, Ireland.

thanks morty :p
  2. Here's another question:
    I haven't listened to mainstream in awhile and I do remember that P.O.M. was on the radio a lot. Are they still on the radio or did they drop out of the alt/pop scene? My guess is they are still on the radio.
  3. yeh there still on the radio but i doubt there new single "she hates me" will (to much swearing)
  4. LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    I dig POM. I know they just sound like an electric version of Days of the New but I think it's decent Rock music.
  5. Pharmecopia

Jul 31, 2002
    i saw them about a year ago in kansas city (bassists home town if im not mistaken) (my home too :D) and i thought they were horrible. the bass and the drums were good, but the guitar was off key. and the singer was horrible, coulnt get a right note at all, but hey, staind made up for it. :rolleyes:
  6. I've seen them twice now (not by choice) and they were alright. Not really my cup of tea but they werent horrible.

7. I went to a Staind show last feb and P.O.M were the warmup band, and I liked them better than the actuall show...
  8. I saw them opening for godsmack, and the were ok, i think they are better live then on the cd, but they still didn't compair to the kick ass godsmack show.