A few of you have been patiently following my wait for a custom-built Cirrus bass. I just got off the phone with my dealer, asking to cancel the order. The bass was supposed to be ready back in April, and arrival date after arrival date has come and gone since then. Part of the reason I went with the Cirrus was the fast build time. Right now I NEED another bass, and should have had this one over six months ago. At the moment, it appears that a pretty sweet Cirrus may soon be loose and looking for a home. I'm not particularly mad at Peavey (disappointed, a bit), but I have some practical needs to attend to here. Assuming I don't get any grief about getting my deposit back, I will try to point anyone who might be interested in buying the bass in the right direction. It's too soon to know if things will play out that way, but I thought I'd mention it. BTW, props to rcz, a TBer who went above and beyond the call to try to help sort this out for me. Unfortunately, it was beyond his power to get the thing done. That said, I am back in "shopping" mode and suspect I'll have pics to post of another nice-looking bass soon enough!