Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pulled the trigger on a 2x10 LDS

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bayou_Brawler, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Bayou_Brawler

Bayou_Brawler The most hurtful thing ever realized

Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    I put my order in for a low down sound 2x10 today. 700 watts handling for 350 bucks. seems like a decent deal :bassist: . i played on one of few weeks ago and liked the sound and i've been reading on here that the construction is top notch so i went ahead and got one on order.

so far LDS has been very helpful. i'll be sure to give a review of the whole experience when it's all said and done.

i can't wait to hook this up with my 1x15 and boogie.

2. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Bayou, I ordered a 2 X 10 neo from Don about two weeks ago, any day now...... I will post a review

3. Bayou_Brawler

Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    what kind of features does the neo have? cost?

i'm just starting to try and get amp savvy. up until now i just plugged into the nearest thing and played ha ha. so i'm pretty clueless.

i basically just started with his standard 2x10 cab and got a 50 buck upgrade which i believe was just eminence drivers with a more durable outer ring?????? gave it a lil more power.

4. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I look forward to hearing what you think of your new cab!

5. Bayou_Brawler

Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    last weekend i went and saw the shop and the store for the first time. really nice place.

i started playing "glide" on a bass i was trying out and one of the employees pointed at a sighn that said "no playing glide without permission" (like in wayne's world and stairway to heaven). it was pretty funny...........i didn't think anyone knew what that song was though....