1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Pulled the trigger: Sadowsky Metro 5'er

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BlakeBass, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Finally! Awesome bass. Gigged with it 4 times, gets compliments on it's tone all the time. This bass sounds great!
    Now for the story:
    A week and a half ago I was mulling the idea of grabbing one of the last new Reverend 5 string things just to have. Anyway, I was suddenly possessed to swing by Roger's to cop a quick feel on a Metro. Out steps Kevin who spent a great deal of time with me. He must have pulled out 5 or 6different basses and we talked at length about what I liked and didn't like. Then he handed me my bass. The thing spoke to me. Felt great in my hands. Light as a feather.....
    I went home and immediately sold my seldom driven hot rod (been thinking about selling for years) and went back to to pick up the bass. Much thanks to Roger, Nino, and especially Kevin. A class outfit all the way. I'm Lovin' It.

Frank M.

2. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Awesome ! Congrats and Welcome to the Sadowsky club. :)

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Quite a looker, nice bass :)

4. BigMikeW

BigMikeW Banned

May 25, 2005
    Nashville, TN.
    Banned by TB Administration for refusal to account for funds
    Welcome to the family! Enjoy.

5. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Next round's on you! Hey, you're the newb in Clud Sad, you gotta buy! Congrats!

6. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Welcome and when your buyin I like that McCallen 18 stuff!:D

7. Thanks to all my Sadowsky brothers. There's a great place here in my town called Jamerson's believe it or not. Coincidence? Maybeeeeeee. All I know is the Bass Ale is perfect! I got the first round, who's in??

Thanks again.

Frank

8. RudeMood

RudeMood

Nov 7, 2004
    Austin, TX
    I used to have one just like that. Wish I had it back sometimes...

9. You sold your hotrod? damn... thats love for a bass...