Push/Pull Pot Wiring For P Bass

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by erubombadil, Mar 27, 2021.

1. erubombadil

erubombadil

Mar 27, 2021
    Hello everyone! I was hoping for some help with a wiring question... I've tried researching this, but honestly, it's all Greek to me.. I would like to wire my Precision Bass with the normal wiring setup (I can do that no problem with the numerous wiring diagrams). The thing that I would like to do different though is to have a mode where I can bypass the tone pot and go straight to the jack. I bought the Bourns Dual Mini Guitar Push/Pull pot to use for my volume pot in hopes of accomplishing this. with the pot pushed in, I'd like to have normal P-bass wiring going through my .1uf capacitor. When the pot is pulled out, I'd like the pickups to just go through the volume and bypass the tone pot straight to the jack. I have attached a picture of the exact pot I bought. I would be forever grateful if someone could let me know how to wire this! I'm willing to cashapp someone for a diagram.... Thank you!

Attached Files:

• pot.jpg
      pot.jpg
      File size:
      14.7 KB
      Views:
  2. erubombadil

erubombadil

Mar 27, 2021
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 7, 2021