1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Push Push - Cinderella

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by bassphreak, Sep 17, 2008.

1. bassphreak

bassphreak Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    Does anyone have the tab for Push Push? Or know where I can locate?

It it has to be easy, but I am missing a lot. My guitarist really likes to play this one and it is a great straight-up rock song. But I don't have a decent version of the song to try to figure it out. I don't think the bass line is following the rhythm, I think it's just pounding a root. There seems to be a change or two. But again without a decent copy I don't know. Thanks!

2. mward69

mward69

Jan 20, 2007
    Conyers, GA
    Holy crap I can't believe someone is asking for that...lol that is a killer 80's jam.
    Anyway, sounds like he's thumping away on the root, I'm going to trust my ears on it, sounds like riding on A, with a D tossed in...then up to E to G on the pre chorus.
    Ahh the 80!! They were so cheesy, but rocked so much too :bassist:

3. bassphreak

bassphreak Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    Ha! Yeah, resurrecting the dead with this one. Classic straight-up fun 80s rock song. I play Somebody Save Me and Shake Me. My ear is not that good yet, but doesn't matter. I don't have any copies of Push Push to listen to. I can't find the studio version anyplace. All I've found is live versions and you can't hear the bass.

Thanks.

4. mward69

mward69

Jan 20, 2007
    Conyers, GA
    I found it on youtube....

5. jaywa

jaywa

May 5, 2008
    Iowa City, IA
    Hate to break this to you, but you won't hear the bass on the studio version either :mad: Pretty much par for the course with those 80s hair bands.

That said, I always did like Cinderella (along with Ratt) the most in that genre. Those two bands just seemed to have more going on as far as groove than the rest of them. And IIRC Cinderella's bassist even used a Hamer 12-string on some of their stuff so that was kind of unique.