Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

PUSSY CAT !!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by nonsqtr, Jul 18, 2004.

1. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Thought y'all might appreciate some fine pussy...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT: Changed the title as not to ruffle any feathers or get hits from other looking for well...you know.

2. Catwoman? Stupidest. Movie. Ever.

On the last pic, Hallie Barry has strecth marks on her leg. :p

3. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    I really just don't think she's that hot. So why would I see the movie?

4. That movie is going to suck so hard...
    and it's also going to make a ton of money. :bawl:

5. ditto sheep...

and whats with TB lately? i log on and the top two threads are "PUSSY" and "Whats your rack of choice?" :smug:

6. I think the thread title is misleading and inapporpriate...and i feel this thread is broken..so ill fix it.

7. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Hmm, I like that outfit, but the movie is gonna suck, no doubt about that

8. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Note the bold. And THAT is why it's going to hardcore suck.

Link to the article: http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/Movies/Features/Articles/Catwoman.htm

EDIT

Now that I think about it, has anyone seen "An Evening with Kevin Smith"? Kevin was talking about this whole Tim Burton fiasco, and that Tim has been quoted as saying "Anyone that knows me knows that I would never read a comic book."

...well, I guess that explains Batman.

9. modflea

modflea

Apr 26, 2004
    Lafayette, LA
    But the changes reportedly angered Pitof, who didn't want the film to resemble the comics at all.

So they're trying to make a movie about a comic book property, but they don't want the film to resemble the comics?

Why not??? After all who are the people most likely to see this movie? That's right, the people who read the comics!!

I'm a comic reader and I am not at all impressed with what I've seen about this movie. I am familiar with the Catwoman character and I don't see much of a connection with the comics at all. It's a shame because good comic movies can be made (Spiderman, Daredevil to a lesser degree, Hellboy)

I also agree with Tim Burton on Batman movies. Burton works better in his own world (Nightmare before Christmas) than in someone else's. But it was really Joel Schumacker (sp?) who killed the movie franchise. Batman was really good, Batman Returns spent waaay to much time developing the villians (Batman didn't show up until about 30 minutes into the film), Batman Forever was actually good (who knew Val Kilmer could be a good Batman?).

As for Batman and Robin... :mad:

It seems to me that Catwoman is spending too much time showing Halle Berry as sexy and not enough on the story, if there is one.

10. odie

odie Supporting Member

reopened for bussiness.

11. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    dude, pizza pringles are the best

12. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    It's threads like this that make me want to leave TB forever. :rollno: :rolleyes: :rollno:

13. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    That title on the todays posts page just makes it seem so uncivilized. It's not the TB I am used to, and I'm not sure I like it. I don't mind discussing catwoman, but the title is just too crude.

14. Schwinn

Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    great title....then great disapointment...

15. Schwinn

Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    At least this thread isn't about those stupid "pirate kitties"

16. odie

odie Supporting Member

Unfortunatly I cant change his title. As per Pauls ruling this is ok.

I dont mean to sound like I disagree with Paul. It is his site, and I respect that and I am grateful.

17. odie

odie Supporting Member

ditto

18. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    +1
    Total respect for paul, and we are on his property, but we don't have to like everything here, I guess. This too shall pass.

19. I am a fan of the good ol' classic sour cream and onion Pringles. I too think that the name is not cool :scowl:

*Mods, did I score a point :bag: *

:p