1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Putfile Removes Files!!???

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Johnny Crab, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Johnny Crab

Johnny Crab ACME,QSC,Fame/Hondo/Greco/HELIX user & BOSE Abuser Gold Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2004
    South Texas
    Anyone had this happen?

I had two files pulled both of the band I'm in.
    ALL songs/files were loaded as "PRIVATE".
    One was a humorous mix of two songs by defunct old bands.....

The other, and this one "peels the paint off my barn" and makes me so mad "I could spit nails", was an A-D-E progression/jam with a nice guitar solo. NO ONE OWNS THE BLASTED THING! It was the first recording we made when we got the Zoom H4 to try it out.

A "Support Ticket" has been filed with Putfile and we're waiting on a response.

Any ideas?

Any better places to post audio?
    (yes I read the sticky)

2. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    I stopped using PutFile when everything I uploaded turned into some kind of weird spam movie or something. I assumed it was some kind of virus, and as of late, have had no reason to upload anything else on that site.

I can't really help you with uploading songs. I suggest either Soundclick or, if it's going to be for just sending between your friends, Fileden.

3. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Banned

Feb 5, 2006
    West Coast of Canada
    +1 on soundclick. I've never had a problem with them