Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

putting out feelers: Acoustic 360

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Muzique Fann, May 3, 2005.

1. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    I got it about 6 months ago from George on ebay (he is THE Acoustic guru). I'll see if anybody here is interested before it goes back up on sleazEBAY. I planned on getting a 370 and Berg NV215 to go with it, but it's just never going to happen and I can't afford to let it just sit there. I'll get pics together this week and find a box it fits in. It works great and the only thing that doesn't look original are the power switches (the originals were plastic push up/down style buttons, this unit has heavy duty metal switches). It is big and fairly heavy so shipping will not be cheap (especially considering where I am). From time to time George puts up auctions for the exact same tolex that is used on these amps if you want to totally re-cover it. Not sure about price yet, but PM if you're interested and I'll put you on the list for pics...