1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

PV TL-Six 6-string for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by formula428, Dec 22, 2004.

1. formula428

formula428

Dec 22, 2004
    NE Ohio
    1993 TL-Six by Peavey. I believe they sold for $2400 (out the door). List around $3000? I bought the guitar for $1200. Asking $1200 obo. I have never personally put a scratch on it. In the exact same shape as when I bought it used off a friend. Sounds great. Solid maple body, the '91 version featured ebony fretboard, but I believe mine is the Pau Ferreo fretboard. Gold plated hardware. 9V active. Never left in a car. Never kept in a basement. No extreme heat exposure. I babied it. The best 6-string Peavey ever made. All other specs can be found at: http://www.peavey.com/media/pdf/manuals/80301508.pdf

If you read my profile, you'd understand why I'm selling this. I just have too much stuff. Been playing bass since I was 7, and it just all collected over time. Plus, I don't ever use the 1st and 6th string, not for a rock band.

The guitar is in MINT shape. There is only 1 minor flaw in it (visually). Original hardshell case included. Original strap-locks included too.
    If interested, e-mail me. formula428@zoominternet.net I'll try to get a pic of this guitar (i don't have a digital camera).