1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Q for M-pulse owners

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Z4NC, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Z4NC

Z4NC

Jul 19, 2003
    I just got a used M-pulse 600, i noticed a few things and would like to get some views from the experts here. btw, it's driving 2 Aguilar GS112s

1- I've seen some of these that have the blue color and some with black color is there a difference? models perhaps

2- I sat the amp on top on my two GS112s, the case on the M-pulse rattles..anyone else get rattling form the M-upulse case?

3- the amp seems to double as a FM radio :), low with nothing plugged in and gets louder as I plug in bass and tuner.

Any insight is appreciated..thanks in advance

2. BassBeat33

BassBeat33

Feb 12, 2005
    charleston, wv
    i cant really help you with question 1 and 2, but i have had my mesa boogie m2000 for a few days and have noticed that when i play through the solid state preamp i pickup some random radio station, though the signal is very weak.

3. Joe Beets

Joe Beets Guest

Nov 21, 2004
    I had a Walkabout that would pick up Salsa music late at night. Came through very clearly. I couldn't tell where it was coming from though, as I don't speak Spanish.