1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Q-Parts Knobs - Nice Hardware?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by masterbasser73, Jan 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. masterbasser73

masterbasser73

Jul 21, 2011
    Florida
    I am looking to give the Yamaha BB1025X some upgraded knobs - before I bought it, the PU selection switch had been replaced with a blend knob (great upgrade). Problem is, they used a cheap plastic knob for the blend pot. The bass is a deep rich orange and I found some tortoise/chrome knobs that look like they might be killer on the bass, but I have no experience with these parts and the look/feel. Do any of you know anything bout the quality of these knobs? Thanks in advance...

2. bholder

bholder Affable Sociopath Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2001
    Vestal, NY
    Received a gift from Sire* (see sig)
    QParts knobs are high quality in my experience. I have them on several of my basses.

3. masterbasser73

masterbasser73

Jul 21, 2011
    Florida
    Thanks - they look nice, but sometimes that is obviously very deceiving...I appreciate the reply with experience!

4. masterbasser73

masterbasser73

Jul 21, 2011
    Florida
    Hey - thanks for the recommendation...I just received the knobs and they were awesome - great quality!