1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

QSC 1804 PLX2 - 1800 Watts!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by pcurtain, Dec 7, 2011.

1. AND.... Sold! As of 3 Jan 2012. :) --p

Bought this amp a couple years ago and it's been rock solid for me. Had it racked in an SKB Roto with my Trace Pre and it's been great. Solid, loud and light.

Just bought my TC Electronics RH-450 and thrilled with the small size so it's time to sell this to someone that needs it. Hoping to sell it here, rather than eBay.

$300 + shipping.

Blessings!

Attached Files:

2. Some more... so you can see em. Ask for any others you might want.

Attached Files:

3. Sorry about forgetting the price. Professionally packed and insured, I'll just pass shipping cost along.

4. evil1603

evil1603

Sep 15, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hi Patrick,

How much to ship to Los Angeles?

Also, the speakon outputs on this one don't take 1/4, correct?

Thanks!

5. I'll check shipping but it's likely to be about $50. But cost only, so enter dimensions and 15# for wt. I'm in the 97213 zip.

I -do- think its speakon only, but I planned to send along the speakon to quarter cable I used.

6. Bump for a great lightweight power amp?

7. Balog

Balog

Mar 19, 2009
    Mukilteo, WA
    Cash only, or interested in trades at all?

8. Only things I still need are TC Electronics RS series cabs, so RS-210, RS-212 and RS-112.
    --p

9. Balog

Balog

Mar 19, 2009
    Mukilteo, WA
    I was actually thinking more along the lines of a rifle, but I realize I didn't actually specify that... :)

10. Saw that one on CL. Damned interested...

-jb

11. Love the username. Thank for that.

12. For everybody posting for lightweight amps for their Pre/Power racks, this is the one. Selling Cheap!

13. DanRJBrasil

DanRJBrasil

Jun 10, 2007
    2u?
    whats is the weight?

14. Just 15lbs!!

15. chucko58

chucko58

Jan 17, 2002
    Silicon Valley, CA, USA
    I paid for all my gear myself. Well, me and MasterCard.
    I can't believe this is still here. If I hadn't just bought a Class D power amp, I'd be all over this. PLX amps rule! I have a couple of them.

16. HertzWhenIPlay

HertzWhenIPlay

Jan 15, 2011
    I like things that go BOOM
    tempted to get this as a backup to the one i already have....this is about as good of a price one could ever hope to get on a plx1804.

17. Blue

Blue

Jun 19, 2004
    South East Penna
    Sold