Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

QSC, BMax, Peavey, EHX/Sovtek, Digitech,

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Rumzini, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I would like to add that I wouldn't mind trading for some sort of 610, 215, or anything interesting. Offer up something.

NEW ITEMS FOR SALE

I'm looking for new stuff and have decided to just sell the old. QSC and BMax are currently in a rack case, (keeping the rack), may have scratched from rack...if you have to have pics let me know. All prices shipped, US dollars, to the lower 48. Here is what I have....

TRADED BBE Bmax (solid state version, no mod), bought from a fellow TB'er last year, gigged three times, new condition, $180

QSC RMX 2450, Bought brand new from Marshall Music in Lansing, MI. Gobs of power, 2400 watts bridged into 4 ohms, (used at 500 watts a channel at 8 ohms), new condition $450

SOLD Peavey TB Raxx tube pre amp, recieved in trade from fellow TB'er last year, gigged twice, has scratches here and there. Also the second stage voicing, low/bottom EQ dial has broken...it still can be turned and adjusted...and I still have the knob for it...not sure where I would get the part or where to take it to get it fixed, so you get as is. Here are some pics. $50

SOLD Digitech Bass Synth Wah. You know the one. Oodles of voices and variations. Just couldn't fit it into my bands style. $50

TRADED EHX/Sovtek Small Stone. Same here...just didn't fit the style. This was bought used from a local store. Has some scratches and the battery cover has to be taped shut. However I used a power supply bought at the store, (included with Small Stone). $50

NEW STUFF

Have had both for about two years, except for about a 6 month period where they were not played, they were used once or twice a week. Gigged three times.

410, $225 plus shipping
    212, $215 plus shipping

Remember however, I work at major shipping company and get discounts on shipping.

Post here, e-mail, or PM if interested. Paypal is best since that is how I'm gonna pay for the new stuff, (if I get my grubby hands on cash I'm sure something else will be bought).

Thanks for checkin it out.

2. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Oops! Pics of Small Stone.

3. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    The Peavey Tube Pre is sold to fellow TB'er, yakesm! Of all things to go first as well.

C'mon everybody...I thought these were hot commodities around here!

I need my new pre!!!

4. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Small Stone on hold. C'Mon Ya'll!!!!

5. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Small Stone is back on the market.

6. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    PM Sent

7. Maverick Blues

Maverick Blues Being a Thumper is all about ATTITUDE!

Apr 28, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    PM sent on the Digitech Bass Synth Wah.

'rick

8. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    PM's replied to.

9. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    The Digiitech Bass Synth Wah is SOLD! Thanks to Maverick Blues!

The BMax may also be going in a trade. Stay posted. Someone needs to nab that QSC. Let's go...get your wallets out! Spend some of that hard earned tax return!

10. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    OK...BMax is still available.

11. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    C'mon everyone. in the past these things sold like hot cakes. Especially a BMax.

12. Maverick Blues

Maverick Blues Being a Thumper is all about ATTITUDE!

Apr 28, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    Hey now, I did my part! :D

'rick

13. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Bump and grindage

14. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Decided to add my cabs.

15. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    C'Mon everyone. No takers? Offers?

16. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    PM sent

17. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    PM...replied

18. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I would like to add that I wouldn't mind trading for some sort of 610, 215, or anything interesting. Offer up something.

19. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    PM sent regarding avatar cabs

20. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Possible trade on the BMax pending. Still stuff available.