1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

QSC GX3 power amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by joeyl, Mar 7, 2008.

1. I guess nobody yet, I may check it out if they have it at the local GC

2. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    GC won't have them yet. They're scheduled to start shipping in a few weeks.

3. Michael Vee

Michael Vee Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Bob, how does QSC envision these QX amps fitting into the existing amp lines?

They look similar to the PLX1104 and PLX1804, but with heavier amp sections and less power.

4. bullT

bullT

Jan 17, 2006
    I already have one, well built, quality, etc... Exactly I have the gx 3, but I think I need more watts to run my jbl gti 1500, in my bass enclosure, via my roland v-bass,

Soon, I will use it, with a phil jones 4b...

regards
    Manuel

5. fuz74

fuz74 Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2006
    The Canadian Midwest
    Tone chaser...
    I have one. I use it to power a GK 200 RCB (that I just use as a pre amp) and the results have been excellent. My band just had a rehearsal and it was plenty loud. I use a jumper to connect both in's on the QSC then run the outs into an 8 ohm 15 cab and an 8 ohm 4x10. I only have the amp on four and it was plenty loud. I'm using it for a gig tonight and will have more to report on it then. It is also not as deep as a regular power amp so I have it in a shallow Gator case. The price points aren't bad either. I am very happy with the results. Hope this helps.