1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

QSC K10 powered speaker with stand

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Jason Sypher, Aug 11, 2012.

1. I've got a 1000 watt powered speaker for sale. I gigged it about ten times so it is virtually new. It is an incredibly powerful versatile piece of equipment. I was using it on an aluminum stand with my AMT mic and a pre-amp and getting astoundingly accurate results with it. It weighs under 30lbs and is quite portable. What I have discovered, for myself, is that when I actually need amplification, I need big amplification. Most of the time I'm content with a mic to FOH but my gigs are becoming more drum-oriented and much louder where an "amp sound" is actually what the doctor ordered. I can't afford any extra equipment laying around so here it is for sale. New at Sweetwater at $750, I'm selling for $650 which includes a $125 aluminum stand. This unit is loud and fills a room. Obviously it doubles as a general PA and shines in that capacity as well. Hi-Fidelity.

http://www.qscaudio.com/products/speakers/k_series/k_series_k10.php

Will consider trade for Markbass 800 tube...or something similar