1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD QSC PLX 1804 Power Amp, Like New, FINAL DAY.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by teedub, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Price:
    OFFERS
    (Taking this amp down to the music store for trade-in today [06/26]. If anyone is remotely interested, please make a reasonable offer. Thanks for looking.)

Hello all,

I am selling my trusty QSC PLX 1804 power amplifier. This amp has one of the greatest power to weight ratios of all time, an absolute beast in a VERY light weight (13 lbs/5.9 kg) and VERY small (33cm/13" depth, 2RU) enclosure.
    This item is in like new condition and comes complete with original box and documentation.
    It has been securely and safely rack mounted for the duration of my ownership (I am the only owner).
    This unit contains two amplifiers that each provide 900W @ 4 ohm (1800W total), or 600W @ 8 ohm (1200W total). The internal amplifiers function independently, so you could theoretically use speaker cabinets with mixed impedance should the need arise. An impeccable piece of gear that I wish I didn't have to put up for sale.

Technical specifications for this item can be found here:
    http://qsc.com/products/power_amplifiers/plx2_series/PLX1804/

Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions, I generally respond in short order.

Taking reasonable offers, PayPal preferred.

$_20.JPG $_20-1.JPG QSC-IN-BOX. QSC-BOX.

Bump Message #1:
    I've added a few more photos, if you want additional pics please don't hesitate to ask. I have transacted with many American TB'ers in the past, so don't let my location scare you away. The asking price includes any shipping costs within Canada and the continental USA. Please message me with any further questions you may have.

Bump Message #2:
    PRICE DROP.
    Quite a few views, but no interest yet? Please let me know what you need to make this flawless power amp yours. I really don't want to trade this in at the local music store, it needs a proper home.

Bump Message #3:
    PRICE DROP.
    Did some deeper research on what this item tends to sell for around here, yielding another price drop. If you have any interest in this amp, please send me a PM and we can discuss further.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  2. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    What's the price?

3. Sold locally for $400.