1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Quadruple bass sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ffeJ83, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ffeJ83

ffeJ83 Banned

Feb 5, 2009
    Jonesboro,LA
    Selling some of my seldom used bass collection to fund a new rig. All Prices include shipping.

#1:SX SPJ-57 Sunburst: Great condition, hipshot extender, replaced the pots, pickup cover, gloss has been taken down on body. Sold

#2 Fender Musicmaster 1971: All original parts, purchased second hand in 1984 from Patchogue Music in Patchogue, NY, Nitro finish, forgot the name of the color but its a blue green, Frets show little wear for its age. Made in USA$425 with case Sold

Also forgot to say the Musicmaster will be shipped in the original case I purchased it in. Which is in pretty decent shape.

#3 SX SJB-75 Natural ash, gloss taken back on neck, upgraded tone pots. [DEL]$175[/DEL] Sold

#4 Wishbass three string, had custom made in Nov. 09, Pear wood body, mahogany/maple neck persimmon fretboard, Roto tapewounds give it a great upright sound. [DEL]$225[/DEL]Sold

2. moonshinegtrs

moonshinegtrs Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 28, 2009
    White Bluff,Tn.
    Owner: Moonshine Custom Guitars
    Pm sent on the Musicmaster.

3. ffeJ83

ffeJ83 Banned

Feb 5, 2009
    Jonesboro,LA
    The SX SPJ-57 Sunburst has sold. Payment pending on the SX SJB-75.

4. the art guy

the art guy Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Iowa
    Good price on the Musicmaster! I sold one exactly like it a couple years ago, and this is a deal!

5. Very odd looking Wish, & if the MM isn't already taken I got dibs. PM sent sir

6. ffeJ83

ffeJ83 Banned

Feb 5, 2009
    Jonesboro,LA
    I've gotten tons of PM's about these, I've lost track of who I have responded to and who I haven't. If you sent me a PM and I have yet to respond please let me know and I will be back with you ASAP.

7. ffeJ83

ffeJ83 Banned

Feb 5, 2009
    Jonesboro,LA
    Also forgot to say the Musicmaster will be shipped in the original case I purchased it in. Which is in pretty decent shape.

$425 with case $385 Without case

8. moonshinegtrs

moonshinegtrs Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 28, 2009
    White Bluff,Tn.
    Owner: Moonshine Custom Guitars
    Pm sent.

9. ffeJ83

ffeJ83 Banned

Feb 5, 2009
    Jonesboro,LA
    Wishbass sold locally for asking price.