1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Quad's Crazy Rack (& Rack Bag) Sale!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Quadzilla, May 4, 2006.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

:eek: Hey all-

Cleaning house here. I have some extra racks laying around. Here is the deal on them from the bottom up.

Jan-Al Prefessional 6U ATA Flight Rack. Weighs 19 lbs, goes for $319 new, still in good shape. Measures 19" overall and 16.5" with both covers off and rails .5" inset. $100 + shipping from Quad Mart! :smug:

SKB U.S. Roto-Rack. Great shape but previous owner drilled some vent holes in side for fan vents (effects nothing structurally). Lightweight (10 lbs maybe if that). Measures 22.5" overall and 17.5" with both covers off and rails .5" inset. Lists for $170 new, $65 + shipping from Quad Mart! :eek: - SOLD!!!

SKB Rack - 6 Space Looks like the Roto (same dimensions) but without the X in front or latched cover on the back (has the flat style cover). I don't have a picture of this one up yet. $65 + shipping :)

SKB - 4U ATA Rack case (also light, 12 lbs maybe). Measures 20" overall and 15" with both covers off and rails .5" inset. Great shape, list for $25- SOLD!!!9 new - $85 + shipping Quad Mart! :eyebrow:

Gator 4U rack Bag. Literally like new and ultra light and portable. Heavy duty canvas, padded handles, nice pocket with zipper pulls. Bag measures 16" overall w rails 1.5" inset in front. List for $119 new. $50 + shipping Quad mart! :p - SOLD!

I get pretty cheap shipping because I have a Fed Ex account...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bassjam

bassjam Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Lakland Basses, G&L Basses, Genzler Amplification
    pm to ya quad

3. Quadzilla

PM returned bro!

4. Bellbass

Bellbass Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    PM sent!

5. rnlytton

rnlytton

May 23, 2003
    Naples, FL
    PM sent re. Gator 4U rack Bag.

Richard

6. Quadzilla

Rack Bag on hold. Everything else still avail...

7. Quadzilla

Rack bag sold to rnlytton

8. Quadzilla

Bump

9. Can that SKB ATA rack fit a standard sized amp? It looks kinda shallow...

10. Quadzilla

Well I had my Stewart World 1.6 in it with room to spare. It's a deep amp. It will accomodate most, but feel free to PM me dimensions of your amps and I will measure the inside to be sure on all of these.
    Quad

11. illidian

illidian

Jul 2, 2004
    I have one of these, and it houses my GBE600 (14.5" deep, plus a D.I. control knob on the back) with room to spare - there's two inches (16.5") to the beginning of the metal, I'd say you could fit a 17" unit in there without problem, 17.5" would probably be the deepest that would fit.

Great rack, and an excellent price.

:bassist:

12. Quadzilla

Badda Bump...

13. PM for the SKB U.S. Roto-Rack. Oh yeah, I guess this is a lousy first post.

14. Quadzilla

Roto sold to Mouth (thanks man)!!!

15. Quadzilla

SKB ATA sold to Drake Kennedy (thanks Drake)!
    Jan Al is still avail!

16. Quadzilla

Added another rack (grabbed it from our practice space):

SKB Rack - 6 Space Looks like the Roto (same dimensions) but without the X in front or latched cover on the back (has the flat style cover). I don't have a picture of this one up yet. $65 + shipping :)

17. Quadzilla

Bump