Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

quadzilla

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by fr0me0, Feb 24, 2005.

1. fr0me0

fr0me0

Dec 7, 2004
    Winnipeg Canada
    excellent guy. Item was exactly as described shipped quickly packaged nicely. He even went out of his way to shop around and get me the best deal on shipping. If you are thinking of buying something from him don't think twice.

Fraser

2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Glad you like the SWR head! It served me well! Enjoy it and thanks again! :) :bassist:

3. mattsk42

mattsk42 $100 off new Directv subsp.PM me BEFORE signing up Supporting Member

It went great. Sent fast, got here exactly as it was advertised, and even had great communication throughout. Definitely good seller.

Matt

4. Quadzilla

Leaving you good feedback now also! Enjoy the acoustic/electric bass dude!

5. Johnny Fila

Johnny Fila Formerly "The Crusader"

Nov 21, 2004
    Elmont, NY (near NYC)
    Fred is a quick payer with excellent communication.
    Thanks Fred.
    john

6. Quadzilla

Thanks to you also John! Great communications, excellent guy. I'll be sure to leave you positive feedback once I get the bass. :D

7. phephron

phephron

May 5, 2004
    I bought a Yamaha BB405 from him with a gig bag. Great communication, and the bass was just as described. Would not hesitate to buy from again. Thanks Fred!

Paul

8. Quadzilla

A very SMOOTH transaction! Thanks so much Paul! Enjoy the Yamaha, I REALLY hated to see that one go. Plays like a CHAMP!

9. NoNoise

NoNoise Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2005
    New Jersey
    Strings were in perfect condition! Very fast shipping (shipped morning after I sent the payment). I would say that he's the epitome of a perfect seller! Thanks!

10. eldave777

eldave777

May 24, 2005
    I sold Quadzilla my AMP BH-420. He paid me super fast and is a heck of a guy. You can sell to him with no worries. :hyper:

11. Quadzilla

Thanks MN! ;)

12. Quadzilla

Thank you sir, great dealing with you also! ;)

13. Quadzilla

Quote from ElDave777 in another Feedback forum that he started about me linked here --> 2nd FB Thread for Quad I'd like to keep this the main FB thread for me if possible! Thanks again to all of you guys! :D

14. Great seller! Very honest, quick shipper. Item exactly as described. My pleasure to do business with him!

15. Quadzilla

Thannks Pete. Keep on thumpin man!

16. budman

budman Commercial User

Oct 7, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Formerly the owner/builder of LeCompte Electric Bass
    Great customer. Paid immediately. I really appreciate all he's done to help me get the word out.

17. Quadzilla

No Bud, I should be the one thanking you for the kick ass bass at a great price! Thanks again Bud!

18. D.A.R.K.

D.A.R.K. Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Virginia
    excellent dealing with quadzilla, great buyer, prompt.
    thanks so much and i hope you enjoy the aggie cab!
    (the emblem will be maled out on friday)
    cheers
    d

19. D.A.R.K.

D.A.R.K. Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Virginia
    p.s. next time i wanna see that leCompte! :D
    d

20. Quadzilla

You got it man! Thanks Doug. The cab is kick ass. I about knocked everything off the shelves in my house cranking it!