Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Quality FX Unit, Stack Amp, and Wireless Sytem for Sale Cheap!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Infamous Bax, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Infamous Bax

Infamous Bax

Apr 14, 2002
    Orlando, Fl
    Greetings Friends,
    I am selling my Peavey Mark III 500 watt amp head and 215 Cab cheap. It's an older model stack from the 80's but I just had it checked out and it's better than new. This thing is powerful and big. If you're looking for a thunderously load amp with warm tones and reliability at a rediculously low price this is the stack for you. A steal at $450 or make offer. Retail $800.

I'm also selling a wireless system. It is Samson unit with a true deversity receiver. This thing is great. I"ve never had a problem with it at all. It is rack mountable if you buy the kit to do it. I misplaced the trasmitter so I went and bought another one. Then I found the transmitter and now I have two. Normally retails at $200 but I'm giving this thing away at $100.

Also, I have the Zoom BFX-708 bass processor. I am letting this go as well. I just had it checked out and it is in top condition. If you haven't heard of read about this unit already, it is remarkable device. There so many effects on this thing and so many ways the edit the patches that you have unlimited possibilities. Retails at $180. Yours for $80.

All of this equipment is in prime condition and will serve you well. If you would like a pic please e-mail me. I must sell this stuff. Buyer pays shipping (if any).

Thanks,
    THE INFAMOUS BAX

2. ocelot_ark

ocelot_ark

Apr 12, 2002
    you have mail...

3. Infamous Bax

Infamous Bax

Apr 14, 2002
    Orlando, Fl
    bump

4. Infamous Bax