1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

quantum chip used in the bass ampfor

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Rumbledore, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Rumbledore

Rumbledore Banned

Jun 2, 2018
    peninsula
    do amps in new development have any available business in allotment of bitrate for quantum processors or generators? crystal-tone hightened into another meaning beyond what is out there. reactors for the inputs needed are abundant because the entire earth is made from mass. which in theory, readily allows for “smaller” inputs be amplified by/ and to shake globally. now maybe the military wants it. havya good halloween:bag::bookworm:

2. Rumbledore

Rumbledore Banned

Jun 2, 2018
    peninsula
    tempted by c64, but now not torn about the direction to take. awesome yep! it’s the modern way -> vacuum and light situation

3. Rumbledore

Rumbledore Banned

Jun 2, 2018
    peninsula
    apply electronic impulse at any given node measuring reaction(s), store memory easily including massive reserve for unlimited sampling :eek:

4. jackn1202

jackn1202

Feb 14, 2018
    Austin, TX
    Ah, the latest edition has finally arrived... :D I recognize very few of the words you've used here but I think it has something to do with amps, hopefully one of our fine amp aficionados can help you.

5. Hey! What’s happenin’ down in Austin?
    Still boilin’ the water?

kobass and Thick McRunfast like this.
  6. jackn1202

jackn1202

Feb 14, 2018
    Austin, TX
    HA! Nah, the city lifted the boil notice last night. I never stopped drinking the water though. Funny thing is, the city never actually found any bacteria in the water, the reserves were just low so they wanted to discourage everyone from using it so they could build up more reserves.

7. Word! :smug:

Munjibunga and Old Garage-Bander like this.
  8. Aw right! Not lettin’ the man keep you down. :laugh:

jackn1202 likes this.
  9. Number! :thumbsup:

Spidey2112 and b-b-b-bass like this.
  10. basscooker

basscooker Commercial User

Apr 11, 2010
    cincy ky
    Owner, ChopShopAmps
    Unless I've missed something (totally possible BTW) quantum computing is still kinda in its infancy.... Nothing really groundbreaking happening yet in application; just theory and assumed potential. Likely we are years from seeing any trickle down to audio processing.

I'd love to hear something to the contrary, though.

11. BogeyBass

BogeyBass

Sep 14, 2010
    Be more related to software emulation I assume.

This of course using the cutting edge technologies to emulate the 100 year old vacuum tube as usual lol.

Synthesis or electronic music will find new heights. But non entirely dependent on just processor power. At any time new sounds are in the works

Old Garage-Bander likes this.
  12. agedhorse

agedhorse SUSPENDED Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 12, 2006
    Davis, CA (USA)
    Development Engineer-Mesa, Product Support-Genz Benz
    I design amps for a living and I have no idea what you are talking about!

13. BadExample

BadExample

Jan 21, 2016
    Injiana
    I hope you brought enough crack for everyone.

Alex O, BlueShox, AYC and 5 others like this.
  14. Quantum writing seems alive and well. Any word can be any place in a sentence at any time. It might even be two places at once. ;)

ituobrey, rufus.K, Morrighan and 14 others like this.
  15. Your avatar makes the most sense of anything in this thread. :)

Reedt2000, BogeyBass and ak56 like this.
  16. Lead paint chips.;)

FugaziBomb likes this.
  17. Please excuse the crayons, they don’t let me have anything sharp here. :smug:

18. Jeff Scott

Jeff Scott Rickenbacker guru.......... Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2006
    He's just the nuevo intelligensia.

19. Morpheus: I know *exactly* what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Neo: The Matrix.

:roflmao: ... the CRYSTAL matrix

ituobrey, matt11, agedhorse and 3 others like this.
  20. Yeah but, Rumbledore is from the FUTURE...