1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Queen + Paul Rodgers - The Cosmos Rocks

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Blonde Bassist, Sep 6, 2008.

1. This is the first studio album for this super-group, after their world tours of 2005/2006. They've spent this year in the studio and are also about to go back out on a second world tour.

I was amazed by this group when I saw them in 2005, I've been a Queen fan all my life, and have appreciated Free/bad company/the firm stuff since I started playing bass a number of years ago.

The new album "The Cosmos Rocks" is coming out here on September 15th, and I must say I can't wait.

Is anyone else eagerly anticipating this album? If not, you should be:hyper:

2. NOLA Bass

NOLA Bass Mr. Worst Case Scenario Man Gold Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    New Orleans LA
    I saw their performances on VH1 Rock Honors and that Nelson Mandela concert. Really enjoyed it. Paul Rodgers voice just sounds amazing, maybe better than ever. I'll definitely check this out.