Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Queensryche's Upcoming New Album

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by BassGod, Mar 8, 2005.

1. BassGod

BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    Anyone else out there who can't wait until Christmas-time to get this?

The working title is 'Operation: Mindcrime II'. 'Operation: Mindcrime' is one of my favourite albums of all time, so I'm excited to see how the story will continue. I kinda thought the story was finished, but apparently not. I guess it will explain what exactly happened to Dr. X, and what life is like for Nikki after all the events of the first album.

Also, I haven't bought a Queensryche album post 'Empire', so I am interested to see how they have evolved. Any other fans of the 'Ryche who are excited about this? :)

Graeme :bassist:

2. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Satiate your appetite for the ryche by getting "Promised Land". It's fantastic. The other albums are just OK.

3. I'm actually a little unsure about this one. I love Operation: Mindcrime, but Queensryche's recent stuff has been nothing short of awful. Needless to say, I hope they step it up and avoid tainting the original album by association.