1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Question about Ampeg Parts

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by shaboda, May 21, 2011.

  1. shaboda


    Apr 14, 2002
    Hey guys. I need 4 of the metal caster (holders) that go on top of the cabinet, so when you stack another cab on top with wheels, the wheels fit in to the top of the bottom cab... any ideas where i can get 4 of these 'inserts'? I dunno what they are really called. thanx
  2. lokikallas

    lokikallas Supporting Member

    Aug 15, 2010
    los angeles
  3. coreyfyfe

    coreyfyfe Supporting Member

    Nov 19, 2007
    boston, ma
    Foot cup. As said above, go to fliptops.
  4. Jerrold Tiers

    Jerrold Tiers

    Nov 14, 2003
    St Louis
    Nope, He's NOT talking about foot cups.......

    Foot cups are little round items.

    The wheel cups are black painted metal about 3 or 4 inches long with a curved-bottom depression in them. They Do fit the wheels of a cab in them, which foot cups do not.

    Fliptops might have them, but we had them made specially. I have no idea if any cabs still have them. LS Electronics *might* have some.

    EDIT....... just checked fliptops, and they do not seem to have those.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.