1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Question about Bridgecraft.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Artie, Jun 23, 2005.

1. yeah I'm new and I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about Bridgecraft basses. Pretty much any info is appreciated thanks in advance.

2. Got_Bass

Got_Bass

Feb 25, 2007
    USA
    Hello,
    I bought a bridgecraft jazz bass off ebay ($49 plus $38 S/H...prices vary)...although it has it's drawlbacks, for the low price it's not a bad bass. It does have a neck dive problem but, the tone and especially the neck was very nice and feels very comfortble. In fact i bought a new Squier p-bass but I prefer the neck on the jazz bridgecraft over the action on the Squier (go figure) Most likely the (basses) are all made in the same china factory anyway. I plan on playing my bridgecraft for a long time. Maybe I got lucky with the good neck and of course each bass could vary somewhat?....
    Good luck and don't be scared to start out on a bridgecraft...nothing wrong with saving some money until you're ready for a real Fender or Squier...and those can have there problems and risk factors as well, but cost alot more.$$$
    Cheers.
    [​IMG][/IMG]