Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Question about Bridgecraft.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Artie, Jun 23, 2005.

1. yeah I'm new and I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about Bridgecraft basses. Pretty much any info is appreciated thanks in advance.

2. Got_Bass

Got_Bass

Feb 25, 2007
    USA
    Hello,
    I bought a bridgecraft jazz bass off ebay ($49 plus $38 S/H...prices vary)...although it has it's drawlbacks, for the low price it's not a bad bass. It does have a neck dive problem but, the tone and especially the neck was very nice and feels very comfortble. In fact i bought a new Squier p-bass but I prefer the neck on the jazz bridgecraft over the action on the Squier (go figure) Most likely the (basses) are all made in the same china factory anyway. I plan on playing my bridgecraft for a long time. Maybe I got lucky with the good neck and of course each bass could vary somewhat?....
    Good luck and don't be scared to start out on a bridgecraft...nothing wrong with saving some money until you're ready for a real Fender or Squier...and those can have there problems and risk factors as well, but cost alot more.$$$
    Cheers.
    [​IMG][/IMG]