1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Question About eBay.....

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by millsbass5, Oct 29, 2013.

1. One quick question, guys/gals. How do I check for the prices that a particular make/model bass has sold for previously?

Oh, yeah. It would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED if you guys would kinda sorta give me step-by-step details, as I'm more less computer illiterate. Sorry for the inconvenience.

In the words of "The King"......"Thank you very much."

2. Real easy! Just put in your search criteria, and in the column on the left (you may have to scroll down) You'll see some check boxes under the category "Show Only" Select the "Sold Listings" and it will show you all of the sold items that fit your search.

If you have trouble with it, click on my name and send me a private message. I may be able to grab some screen shots for you.

Dan

3. M.R. Ogle

M.R. Ogle Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 5, 2004
    Mount Vernon, Illinois
    Backstage Guitar Lab owner
    Type in as if you're searching for a particular bass. Then, scroll down and look on the LEFT hand side until you see the "Show Only..." and then "Completed Listings" option, check that box, and it will show you what these things have sold for (or not sold) in the past.

4. M.R. Ogle

M.R. Ogle Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 5, 2004
    Mount Vernon, Illinois
    Backstage Guitar Lab owner
    Yep! What he said!

5. mimaz

mimaz

Mar 1, 2005
    Wheeling WV
    Endorsing Artist: Crook Custom Guitars
    You will first need to click on "advanced search" (top right) in order to find the "sold listings" option.

6. Thanks, guys.

7. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    I never click advanced ... just scroll the left side as mentioned above