1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Question about Facebook Video

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by undeadbass, May 8, 2010.

1. undeadbass

undeadbass

Jun 27, 2008
    New York, NY
    There's a great video of one of my bands, Heylady, on Facebook video. I was wondering if anyone knew how to embed it onto other sites, like with youtube. I'd like to put it onto my myspace page, which is my music webpage for the time being with my bio, other videos, etc.

Here's a link to the video in case you'd like to see it. It starts out with my solo! Gotta love when that happens!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=444423216392&ref=mf

Thanks for any help and feedback.

2. rarbass

rarbass

Jul 3, 2008
    Um..well I don't know anything about Facebook (those recognizing my posts from around the forum will know this) but I say just upload the video to YouTube. I've never seen an embedded Facebook video, so this is my only suggestion.

3. mtizzle

mtizzle

Mar 23, 2008
    Can't help you....but great playing.

4. undeadbass

undeadbass

Jun 27, 2008
    New York, NY
    Thanks for the positive feedback. I'll talk to my singer and see if she can get it up to youtube.

5. rarbass

rarbass

Jul 3, 2008
    It just makes sense to put it on YouTube, YouTube has all that embedding stuff set up for you. You can even embed a player which will provide easy access directly on your site to all videos you upload to YouTube. But again I know nothing of Facebook so perhaps there is a solution.