1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Question about Oceans 13

Discussion in 'Ask Justin Meldal-Johnsen' started by AK Rev, May 2, 2010.

1. AK Rev

AK Rev

Apr 24, 2007
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Hi Justin...big fan of your career in general and props to your professionalism and general mentoring of bassplayers.

I just made my first download from eMusic (Oceans 13 soundtrack). I love how they list the artist credits for each track but on every track it says that Jason Falkner was the bassist. I know you both played on that soundtrack but do you remember which tracks are yours? Maybe there's an error on their credits. Thought you would want a heads up on that.

Any particular fond memories from that project? Great grooves all around.

2. jmjbassplayer

jmjbassplayer Justin Meldal-Johnsen Gold Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2005
    There is a profound error in the credits. :) Jason did end up doing about 3/5ths of it though, I'd say. He's such a rad bass player, damn.

Memories from the project? It was a blur, but I have great memories of Zach Danziger (drummer) and I banging stuff out very quickly.

JMJ