1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Question for Korg Pandora owners.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Jackson E, May 14, 2006.

1. Does anyone here who owns a pandora also own the wireless headphones? I was wondering how they sound and how well they work. All my cables getting tangled is pissing me off.

2. Wrong forum buddy ;) I think this belongs in FX.

3. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Moved there now.;)

4. Gintaras

Gintaras

Dec 11, 2004
    Kent Island, Md.
    I had gone through a few headphones before buying the audio-technica ath-m30. It handles the B string quite well. Have not tried the wireless and look forward to hearing from someone who has.
    I was looking at the specs on the Tascam headphones designed for the Korg and the recommended maximum distance is 5 ft. I would like to hear comments on the quality of sound fr.om the wireless

5. LizzyD

LizzyD Chocoholic

Oct 15, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    Sadowsky Artist
    My husband gave me a Pandora PX4B for Christmas last year. He found a used one at GC and they threw the Tascam wireless headphones in for free.

They sounded pretty crappy and are unbelieveably noisy. Seriously, the hiss these things made was so bad, I couldn't even deal with it for more than 5 minutes. Moving them around didn't help any either, it only got worse.

But I really like the PX4B, great little practice tool. :)