1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Question for Radial Bassbone users

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by 3NotesAbar, Nov 28, 2006.

1. 3NotesAbar

3NotesAbar

Jul 3, 2005
    Singapore
    I already whored the almighty search function but came up with no answers. Is the effects loop function on the Bassbone true bypass? I just bought my bassbone and haven't got the TRS Y-cable to experiment with that. I also intend to get me a Sansamp Para DI as part of the chain (within the Bassbone's loop). Thanks in advance for responses!

2. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    That's a really odd question, but I'd imagine the answer would be... virtually irrelevant. :meh:

Why exactly do you need true bypass?

Anyhow... I took a look at the info on the Radial website.

The Bassbone has an interesting effects loop... it looks like it can just be a traditional loop function, for starters:
    I think we can assume it's probably true-bypass based on this statement. I doubt it'd make much sense any other way.

But, it also has a switch to cut out that loop entirely and replace it with a Boost function (which implies a true-bypass setup). In addition, it can combine both functions together.

On the Radial Bassbone diagram, it looks like the Boost and Effects Loop are... parallel and switchable? Interesting...

3. 3NotesAbar

3NotesAbar

Jul 3, 2005
    Singapore
    Thanks MB! :)