Question for the Ric fans

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by charles21o7, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Tell about this one, everything you know. All of you guys are pretty good about things like this, so lets see who the real Ric genius is! :D This one is on ebay , i think its got a few days left on it. Never seen a ric like this.

There was another one on here that absolutely disgusted me, a beautiful White with black picguard, that had been written on by the dudes kid with a magic marker. Total ruin of a good bass.

Attached Files:

2. Its a Ric 3001 in autumnglo. Its also a bolt-on.

What do you want to know about it?
  3. wow that was fast. So do they still make em, are they as good as the the 4003 and such??? Is it worth buying, would you get it?? And, does Ric still have that autmnglow color, i like it?
  4. They were discontinued in '84 i believe.
    Autumnglo is also discontinued....cant remember when though.
    They were rather inexpensive...and IMO were not as good as the 4003 and were never as popular as the 4003. (discontinued for a reason right?;))
    Its supposed to have a different kind of sound..nothing like a 4000 series bass.
    Would i get it...probally if i had the extra cash..for collectibility sake..dunno how often i would use it.
    They generally dont sell for much that i have its not a huge investment or wont break you financially.