1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Question on road worthy-ness.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by corrosiontrav, Dec 29, 2006.

1. corrosiontrav

corrosiontrav

Sep 9, 2005
    I'm moving ot Austin, TX in a few months to go hook up with some folks I know and have been doing some long distance projects with from here in Wisconsin.

I plan on playing whatever, with whoever. So basically I'm moving to play, alot.

I have my basses pretty well taken care of (a Sterling, J-BAss, P-Bass, and Singray 5).

My current rig is a a Mesa 400+ into a Ampeg 412HE. I get a great tone that is unique, but I can get my tone coming out of just about anything.

My question, after all this rambling, is that rig what people will want, is it road worthy being tube and all, or shoudl I just make the jump I've been considering back to Eden (WT-800) or G-K (RB2001) and matching cabs?

thoughts?

2. matrok

matrok

Jan 10, 2005
    Ferndale, Michigan
    give your rig to me and get one of the other choices.

Seriously, sounds like a great rig to me. I've not heard that the Mesa is not roadworthy.