1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Question on Speakers

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by aurian4parker, Sep 6, 2008.

1. I need an Eminence Deltalite 10" driver..

But here is the thing, when I look at the picture, the connecter thing that connects the speaker to the cable in the cab is different then the one that I have now, the one I have now like clips into it. this one looks different?

This is the one I see for sale online:
    31BFVBM39VL_SL500_AA250_.

This one has the kind of input thing that mine have, but it isn't the same speaker.
    beta2010a.

2. bump-o-rama

3. zac2944

zac2944

Dec 28, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Ok, but what is your question? The driver on the top looks like a 2510. They have the screw tight terminals.

4. How can I get the right one that fits in my Avatar B210 neo?

The speakers that came with the avatar have the things like the second picture shows. And avatarspeakers.com says they are Eminence Deltalite 10's. But when I look that up, all I get is the ones with the "screw tight terminals"

How do I know what is right? and which one to order that will fit?

5. eastcoasteddie

eastcoasteddie

Mar 24, 2006
    NoVA
    Avatar uses custom made Deltalite 10's to their specs. Perhaps Avatar's specs call for spade terminals, and not screw-tight terminals. Contact Dave at Avatar, he has the correct Deltalite 10 you need.

6. Thank you!