1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Question on the Warwick Pro Fe

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by SlowHandMan, Mar 15, 2013.

1. SlowHandMan

SlowHandMan

Sep 6, 2012
    Hi gays, im looking at a Warwick Pro Fet and a couple of things got my atention.

First is: the manual states that when getting started You should maKe sure that loudspeakers capables of sustaining The load of a bass signal are connected To the speaker out socket. Does that mean i cannot use it with a headphone and no cabinet?

Second: when using headphones, it requires a 200 ohms minimum. Are there any affordable ones?

2. hairy_walnut

hairy_walnut

May 20, 2012
    Rep. Ireland
    I'd like to know this as well?

3. gary ashall

gary ashall

Jul 27, 2010
    belfast
    hi....please dont think im hijacking your thread but i recently got a warwick stack, the head is the pro fet 5.1...most people who owns or has experience with the pro fet 5.1 will say that the CLIP led lights up too soon. in my opinion it does and people have said its fine as long as its not lit constantly. however i can turn the volume a bit past the clip led activation before i get distortion. does anybody know if its ok to be running it with the clip led flickering constantly as long as the sound is clean and no distortion ??