Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

question...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by eye_play_bass, Apr 12, 2002.

1. I was just wondering.....does anyone out there know any good programs for the bass. In programs I mean as programs like the one at activebass.com, somewhere on the lines of that....... plus I have no money it so it has to be free and can be offline compatible,

anyone who helps........thanks:)

2. stonedbassist

stonedbassist Guest

Mar 16, 2002
    chicagoland
    I'm not totally sure this will work, I haven't tried it, but you might be able to just make the program at activebass.com available offline by puting it in your favorites and telling it to make available offline as you do so.

oh yeah, I have a program kinda like that, but it wont write tabs, its called music masterworks, you get a 30? day trial, but then you have to pay $25? to activate it completly, but after that, it's a great program. I'm not sure exactly how long the trial was or how much it was, it was a while ago, but I think that's right.

3. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    Hey,I know a way to cheat the system,:) .So you say you get a 30 day free trial?What you do is,click on the time in the lower right hand corner of your computer,and make the clock go back a year(or more),so that way you get a year and 30 days to use it.Say you got it on April 1st 2002,on April 31st 2002 it would make u pay or delete it.but on your comp it will think its april 31st 2001.;)