Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

questions about 2 basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by roxnmatt, Jun 29, 2002.

1. roxnmatt

roxnmatt

Jun 29, 2002
    Pennsylvania
    I currently own an orphium four string electric bass, and no one that I have talked to seems to know anything about the company. Is there anyone out there who can shed some light on this subject??????

Also, I am trying to get my boss a really great christmas present, and he said that when he was still in his band days he had a graphite steinburger bass, and I have been unable to find one of those, because I am unsure if he meant that the color was graphite or if the actual bass was made out of graphite???

Any insite is much appriciated!!!

2. Listen

Listen

May 19, 2002
    OH! i know what your talking about!, ask embellisher about it, but those things are expensive, check ebay.

EDIT: ask BasSR205DX also

3. last time I checked, steinberger was making graphite neck basses again but those were around $1400 range on musicYO.com...
    so if u'r really looking for a cheap graphite neck bass, I suggest looking up on e-bay
    I mean... u can't be serious when you say you want to give graphite neck bass to you'r "boss" as a present ;)

4. roxnmatt

roxnmatt

Jun 29, 2002
    Pennsylvania
    Dead serious about giving my boss this as a present. Thought that he might really like it. (oh and he just hired my husband so that we could work together. It was kinda nice) We do Stage Lighting for concerts and corperate stuff, but I specialize in theater.
    Thanks for the ebay tip I will try it.