1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

questions about running a peavey ipr 2 2000 power amp...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bassman blue, Jul 11, 2014.

1. bassman blue

bassman blue

Aug 22, 2002
    Bellingham
    Could you go bass into eden wtdi pedal, out into channel one of the peavey, then trs quarter inch cable from channel one to two, and then run both outs to appropriate ohm loads? Just wondering how to properly route bass pedal into the peavey so that I can run both channels at 4 ohms each. (Peavey power amp hasn't arrived yet).

2. morgansterne

morgansterne Geek U.S.A.

Oct 25, 2011
    Cleveland Ohio
  3. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2005
    Syracuse NY
    Endorsing artist: Dingwall Guitars
    There is no 'mode' for the IPR2-2K. But the OP has it correct. Run a balanced jumper from one channel to the second. Use the A input as your input.

4. bassman blue

bassman blue

Aug 22, 2002
    Bellingham
    [QUOTE="BurningSkies, post: 16134714, member: 5shallows no 'mode' for the IPR2-2K. But the OP has it correct. Run a balanced jumper from one channel to the second. Use the A input as your input.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks!
    Anyone know if it will fit a 2 space shallow gator case?

5. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2005
    Syracuse NY
    Endorsing artist: Dingwall Guitars
    Thanks!
    Anyone know if it will fit a 2 space shallow gator case?[/QUOTE]

It very well might, depending upon the openings on the Gator. Mine did NOT fit in an SKB X-Rack because of rear access, but they have that weird shoddy back panel thing. Dimensionally it did fit, you just couldn't get to the connectors.

6. bassman blue

bassman blue

Aug 22, 2002
    Bellingham
    Thanks again! I will get a regular size ordered.